Table of Contents
What is a CIBIL Score? Why it is very important to be considered?
CIBIL expansion / abbreviation is Credit Information Bureau of India Limited
CIBIL score is a 3 digit numeric number which shows your stability in your credits. The higher the CIBIL score achieves more chance to get the loan from any banks / non-banking segment
Yes, it is very important for those who requires loan and financial support from banks and non-banks
What is the highest and lowest CIBIL score?
Highest CIBIL score: 700 to 900
Lowest CIBIL score: Below 600
Do you know you can check your CIBIL Score free through CIBIL Official website?
Yes, you can do through the following simple steps
- Visit https://www.cibil.com/freecibilscore
- Click “Get your Free CIBIL score”
- Fill the required details in the form
- Enter your name, Email, ID (Voter / Pan / Passport /Ration)
- Enter the Pin code, mobile number
- You will be asked to enter the OTP which you receive through email
- Once entered, you will get your CIBIL Score
Check CIBIL score for free from CIBIL official website
CIBIL Customer Care Phone number:
Consumer Helpline Number: +91 – 22 – 6140 4300