Tamil Nadu will begin vaccinating 15 to 18-year-olds from 3rd Jan 2022.
Pre Register appointment
To register for COVID-19 vaccination for the age group go to the Co-WIN portal at http://www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register / Sign In yourself” tab.
Registering is a Simple Process
- Unique Disability Identification,
- Ration Card, or School Photo ID Card.
COVAXIN is the only vaccine currently licensed for this age range.
Vaccination certificates can be downloaded from the Co-WIN portal (cowin.gov.in), the Aarogya Setu app, or Digi-Locker by following a few simple procedures. A user’s registered mobile phone number can be used for this purpose.
In the pre-production stage, CoWIN’s app is currently available. Records of fitness officials who may be the first in line to receive the immunization are available. In India, the Drug Control General of India (DCGI) approved the limited emergency use of two Covid-19 vaccinations. The mandatory authorities have also launched a program called CoWIN for the immunization process (Covid Vaccine Intelligence Work).
Aside from that, you can’t utilize the CoWIN app if you’ve already downloaded an app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
CoWIN Facility degree holders can use this mobile app to administer vaccinations, supervise staff, and conduct surveys.
- A beneficiary may be added to the application based on the Indian government’s priority group.
- To ensure that the vaccination is administered to the correct recipient, recipient information can be submitted in an encrypted form. Registration and vaccination are the only times this rule applies
- To ensure that there is no duplication, the Aadhaar Authentication utility can perform OTP and Demographic Authentication on the Beneficiary’s behalf. Both at the time they register and at the time they validate.
- The recipient may go from being completely unvaccinated to being partially vaccinated, depending on the dosing schedule.